Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 July 2012

Monthly Commemoration of St Cajetan

An Italian Holy Card from 1947 commemorating
the 400th Anniversary of the Theatine Order
Only one month to go until St Cajetan's Feast on the 7th August!
The Novena will start on the 29th July to end on the eve of the feast.

St Cajetan on his monthly day of commemoration asks us to have hope and to trust in God's bounty, to look to the future and not to surrender to our doubts and fears.

O Glorious St Cajetan, Father of Divine Providence, help all those who are unemployed, who search for employment and who fear for their jobs, lead them towards what they are looking for and pray for us all that we may be courageous in the face of adversity








1 comment:

  1. Special thanks to St. Cajetan for his intercession on my behalf. Today I accepted a job offer. I laid my burdens at the foot of the cross and I have been released.

    Thank you everyone for your prayers and support during my job search.

    ReplyDelete