Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 July 2012

Hymn To St Cajetan/Himno A San Cayetano

Giovanni Maria Delle Piane
"St Cajetan Receives The Christ Child From The Arms Of The Holy Virgin"
late 17th century

Himno A San Cayetano/Hymn to St Cajetan


Padre glorioso, San Cayetano traigo en mis manos mi corazón,
con la esperanza y la confianza abro mi alma con mi oración.
San Cayetano danos la paz, danos trabajo, danos el pan.
Siempre vivamos en alegría en la justicia y en el amor.
Cuando en mi alma sienta tristeza, cuando mi alma sienta dolor,
dame paciencia, dame tu fuerza, ayúdame mi protector.
Muéstrame siempre, San Cayetano, al Niño Dios, mi Salvador,
que en su mirada vea el amor y en sus bracitos, paz y unión.
Siempre tú fuiste, San Cayetano, desde el cielo, mi protector,
no me olvides en esta vida, dame siempre tu bendición.

Glorious Father, St Cajetan, I bring you my heart in my hands,
With hope and trust I open my soul to you in prayer.
St Cajetan give us peace, give us work, give us bread.
We will always live happily with justice and love.
When my soul weighs heavy with sadness, when it feels pain,
give me patience, give me your strength, help me holy protector!
Hold always before my eyes, St Cajetan, the infant Lord, my Saviour,
so that in his gaze I might see love, and in his arms peace and togetherness.
You have always been my protector in Heaven, St Cajetan,
do not forget me in this life, but always give me your blessing.


No comments:

Post a Comment