Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 April 2012

St Cajetan, patron of the unemployed & jobseekers in London



In these difficult times of unemployment and job insecurity it may be a comfort to know that there is a Patron Saint devoted to this special cause who is becoming increasingly popular . 
St Cajetan of Thiene, known as the "Saint of Divine Providence", founded both the Theatine order and the Naples "Monte Pio" (a bank which offers loans without interest) to help the poor and offer an alternative to usurers (loan sharks). His concern for the unemployed, giving them the necessary financial help in their time of need, made him their patron.

This prayer card is available from the Church of the Immaculate Conception, Farm Street, St Paul's & CTS Bookshops, Victoria and the Padre Pio Bookshop on Vauxhall Bridge Road

6 comments:

  1. Thank you St. Cajetan for prayers answered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even me how can i get this pray i really needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear St. Cajetan, please be with me today for my job interview. Please help me have confidence so my mind doesn't go blank when asked questions. I know that I have a lot of experience but I always get so nervous that I'll screw up that I end up screwing it up. I just got laid off and my unemployment has run out. I'm 60 years old and I fear I
    won't be hired because of my age. I need this job so very badly. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Saint Cajetan,
    Thank you for helping my son and my daughter to obtain employment. Please help again this time help my true love find gainful employment.
    Amen.

    ReplyDelete